Show Your Sweet Support for Your Community
Everybody loves a holiday treat... especially when it funds more than three medically tailored, life-saving meals for a Coloradan living with cancer, HIV/AIDS, kidney disease, or another serious illness. Check out these opportunities for your company or organization to get involved.
Have Some Fun with a Cookie Team
The holidays can be extra hectic for everyone. De-stress and bring your team or group together by creating a cookie team at your office or retail location. Competitive bunch? Divide into multiple teams, and make it a sweet competition! Create a team »
Show Your Sweet Appreciation
Gift cookie boxes to staff and clients to show you care for them AND our community. Bulk orders are available, including options for delivery (single location only), printing your logo or company name on boxes, etc. Contact Rachel to place a bulk order now »
Do Something Unique with a Customized Sponsorship
Show you really, really care with a customized sponsorship that may include:
- Company recognition on event marketing materials and social media
- Fun fall-themed cookies for clients, customers, and/or staff
- Customized language you can use in email and other communications to describe the impactful way you are giving back during the holiday season
- Customized cards, explaining the Project Angel Heart connection, to accompany each box of cookies
- Volunteer team-building opportunities in Denver and Colorado Springs (packing meals, delivering meals, decorating meal bags, and more)
Questions? Need more details? Contact Rachel Rooney at 303.407.9417 to discuss pricing and options.